“Do you Believe in Yourself?” and “How do You Sabotage Yourself?”
Plus I would like to remind you of these sayings from last week.
- “Thoughts Become Things”
- “Like Attracts Like”
- “Where your focus goes, energy flows”
One very important thing to consider is –
Do you believe in yourself?
Do you believe you are worthy to have your desires?
- Do you believe you can have what you want?
- What emotions are you feeling?
- How do you feel good or bad?
- Do you feel sad, angry, disappointed, fearful, guilty, critical or jealous?
- “What were your thoughts when answering the questions?”
If you stop and reflect, it will help give you a clue where your beliefs are, and what you were thinking when reading those questions.
Each person thinks, and acts differently, and every person’s perspective is different as well. You may see it one way, when questioning the other party, they may have a different perspective. It may even be 180 degree turn around, from what you were thinking. I learnt this lesson on perspective myself many years ago, and it has stayed with me ever since.
Many years ago I was doing an online course where we had a coach helping us. I had a problem, and asked for an appointment. Now he was in Canada, and I am in New Zealand, however he made the appointment at 4 or 4.30 am New Zealand time. I emailed asking for a later time, however, the system he was using, was through email, and he would send you a link to click on to confirm, however, it had a time frame before it expired. What happen I never heard the previous evening, and so rose at the time requested. Over night he had emailed a new time and link and couldn’t connect because the link had expired. Plus I couldn’t get hold of him, the long and short of it, there were emails and new links being set and finally we were able to connect. However an hour or hour half had gone by and I was not a happy chappy when we finally connected, and I spat the dummy.
The interesting thing is he had an entirely different perspective of the whole situation. After he listen to what I had to say, he then gave me his perspective of the situation, and it was a quite different perspective that I had. It was big learning curve for me, about the other person’s perspective and don’t judge until you hear their side. It was a 180 degree turn around for me, and we finally got session done it went very well.
You attract your experiences from your thoughts and your thinking, so don’t feel disappointed or beat yourself up for your thoughts, your emotions. What it is doing, it is giving you and idea where you are at, and somewhere to start in changing your beliefs.
Like Abraham – Esther Hicks say – Reach for a better feeling thought.
Or Louise Hay the Power of Positive Affirmations.
Affirmations do work, the key, they must feel good and resonate with you.
- “What thoughts make you feel good?”
- Thinking thoughts of love, appreciation, gratitude, joyful experiences, and happy memories. Create good feelings
- When you start thinking good feeling thoughts, you are also giving yourself self-love.
- When you give yourselves self-love, you are starting to heal, plus find joy and happiness within you.
For example, as I was driving the other day, I was thinking some positive affirmations that were creating good feelings within in me, and sowing seeds for the future.
- I am so happy and grateful that I am healed,
- I am so happy and grateful that I am fill of vitality and energy,
- I am so happy and grateful that everything is always working out for me.
- I am so happy and grateful that things are always working out for me.
- I am so happy and grateful that I am prosperous, and abundant.
- I now have,
- I Am,
- I Have,
Remember the Universe takes what you say literally.
If you said something like –
- I am now going to have –
- or I will have,
This is putting it out in the future and it will always stay in the future.
Same thing if you said “I am debt free”, the Universe hears the word Debt, and you find more debt in your life. Delete the word debt. Use instead something like –
- “I am attracting income from expected or unexpected sources”
- “I now have healthy bank accounts”
- “I am prosperous”
Even when you create an affirmation about being prosperous, you may not have a lot of money. However what is happening, you are planting the seeds for prosperity for the future.
As you repeat your affirmations, you are reaffirming those seeds into your subconscious mind. This is why it is important to have joyful, happy, good feelings. By speaking in the now or the present, you are nurturing the seeds to grow and blossom in the future.
What you do in the present becomes your future.
- Every positive thought brings more good things into your life, and
- Every negative thought pushes it away from you, and
- Keeps it out of your reach.
Whatever you keep repeating, focusing on, or continually think and speak about, becomes a belief, and this is for Positive or Limiting beliefs. Beliefs are created by saying the same thing over and over, and it gets buried in your subconscious. You may not realize it, however your subconscious minds do control you more than you realize.
With the exercises you did last week, regarding getting clarity on what you want in life, and creating an intention statement.
Now is a good time to create those Positive Affirmations to create new beliefs, and start attracting what you desire.
Plus, the positive affirmations help you believe in yourself and know you are worthy to have what you desire.
As you start on this journey, keep what you are doing to yourself for a while, so your friends don’t throw cold water on what you are doing, or rubbish it.
I believe in you, and know you can do it. Yes you! “Are you going to take the steps today to change your life?”
5 Ways I can help you.